The Gum Poem
Do not bother putting that in your mouth.
I will just make you throw it out
Into the trash, not on the floor,
Not under the desk or stuck to the door.
Now it ended up in your hair
When you blew it into the air.
And there it will stay forevermore
Perhaps for ten years or four score
Or until you cut it out.
I told you not to put that gum in your mouth!!
Do not bother putting that in your mouth.
I will just make you throw it out
Into the trash, not on the floor,
Not under the desk or stuck to the door.
Now it ended up in your hair
When you blew it into the air.
And there it will stay forevermore
Perhaps for ten years or four score
Or until you cut it out.
I told you not to put that gum in your mouth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment