The Lord has been doing wonderful things in and through me. Wow! I'm finally at the point where I'm okay with being back in New York. I haven't thought about school in almost 2 weeks. Sometimes, you just gotta let go, and let God.
On Nov 18th, I return to the doctor. I will be able to discuss a return date then! :)
I've been thinking a lot about a few things. The Lord has been taking me through some stuff. My pastor was talking about how it's in our suffering that God works to conform us more to the image of His Son, Jesus Christ. I pray that my life would not only be a sacrificial offering unto the Lord, but that when people meet me, they would see Jesus, and not me. I have a long way to go. I need Him to do a might work!
I've also been thinking a lot about Psalm 138:2: "You have exalted your Word above all your name." I don't know what this really means and why, but God honors his Word (Scripture) even more than His name. That blows my mind away!! That tells me that we (well, I) need to be in the Word even more. If God thinks that His Word is higher than His name, how should we view it?
No comments:
Post a Comment