Sunday, August 9, 2009

In Transit (Trinidad)

Left for Suriname at 4:30 am. Got to the airport. Skipped the line because I got to go through First Class check in (sweet)! Then, I get to the counter and the man informs me that I can not, under no circumstance check in my 3 bags. There is an embargo and I can not even pay for it...I explained that I'm a missionary and that I'm taking resources to the school. He was like no way, no how can I let you have 3, but I'll let you have the extra weight. I had to send my mom home with one of the bags. Then we weighed the bags....one was 85 lbs (the complete max is 72) and the other was 71...and my carry-on which is max 16, ended up being 40! And I did NOT have to pay a single cent!! Well, I gave the dude a tip under the table and shook his hand...Now you tell me.....How good is God?!?! :)

So, I'm sitting in the Caribbean Airlines lounge. I'm bored, but the internet, snacks and drinks are free!
Trinidad
Tornado we flew right by!
Plane breakfast!



No comments:

Post a Comment