Please pray for the continuation of our orphanage outreach. I have to revamp the program due to my students' behavior while at the orphanage. I had been warning them for months about the things they do. Monday was a disaster. I'm so disappointed with with their behavior, and I have never been so embarrassed in all my life.
Please pray for my students and that God will change their behavior, especially in the area of gratitude and remorse, of which they show none (in multiple situations).
As a result of certain events, my 7th grade class will no longer go to the orphanage (which was 100% my call). I am opening it up to high school students as an after-school "student ministry" project. My 7th graders will do all the fund raising, and high school students will go to minister.
Please pray that God will provide 6 dedicated, hard-working, loving students to minister to the orphans.
No comments:
Post a Comment