Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer has Come to an End

YAY! Now it's back to "real" work.
The past few weeks have been so hectic. I've been planning for all my classes. During teacher work week, I'll be able to continue and be ahead this year! I'm teaching 3 1/2 new classes:
6th Grade: Ancient Civ
7th Grade: Medieval and Early Modern History (with a focus on reading)
8th Grade: Not new, but restructuring the history curriculum with a focus on writing
High School: Music Theory and Appreciation

I had my house repainted and had to move out for two weeks. My cats came with. We did not like it. They hated it more. Locking them out of the room broke my heart. They usually take comfort and sleep on the end of the bed. But, we are back home now. Cleaning up after painters is a pain. Why can't they clean up their own messes? Oh, well.

Here are some random pictures from the last two weeks:






Oh, and a huge congratulations to my habibti, Brooke!!! Or, should I say Mrs. Brooke Pletcher! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment